- Stands for Health Education Resource Office.
- The HERO is an environment where health education students can apply the knowledge that they have gained throughout their core classes to real life situations.
- Health coaching provided by peers trained in health coaching
- Provide resources for health and well-being
- Connect community members to Health Education students who are eligible to provide community health education assistance.
- SpHC 215
- Down the hall from room 212.
- Office Coordinator
- Dr. Amy Versnik Nowak
- Peer Health Coaches Leadership Team
- Kristin Gates
- Shannon Flaherty
- Bethany Bergstad
- Shannon McCabe